Sunday, June 26, 2011

jennifer lopez kids

images jennifer lopez kids gucci ad. jennifer lopez kids. what is jennifer lopez kids
  • what is jennifer lopez kids


  • reddymjm
    05-15 11:06 AM
    Here is my $100

    Paypal Receipt ID: 8D5173328S121125D

    Come on everyone... donate a small percentage of your stimulus package.

    Good Job elaiyam.




    wallpaper what is jennifer lopez kids jennifer lopez kids. 2010 2011 Jennifer Lopez Kids
  • 2010 2011 Jennifer Lopez Kids


  • fromnaija
    02-18 10:11 AM
    The reasons for retrogression are limit on the number of visas available (140,000) per year, country cap and the number of applications with USCIS for adjustment of status and with DOS for CP. Nobody knows how many applications are outstanding and so we cannot estimate PD movement accurately.




    jennifer lopez kids. girlfriend Jennifer Lopez Gets
  • girlfriend Jennifer Lopez Gets


  • flex
    10-02 02:23 PM
    Eilsoe - save some of that inspiration for the game.




    2011 2010 2011 Jennifer Lopez Kids jennifer lopez kids. Jennifer Lopez#39;s Twins Max and
  • Jennifer Lopez#39;s Twins Max and


  • 24fps
    02-23 11:05 PM
    hmmn, i am seeing a HUGE jump in H1b cancellations in this forum, maybe there should be a separate thread dedicated to the cancellations so we can deduce some pattern or trend.



    more...

    jennifer lopez kids. feels jennifer lopez kids
  • feels jennifer lopez kids


  • nfinity
    07-01 07:52 PM
    I am in as well. If they play games with peoples lives, USCIS does need to be sued.




    jennifer lopez kids. jennifer lopez kids gucci.
  • jennifer lopez kids gucci.


  • amoldc
    10-30 04:17 PM
    Hello All,

    Finally we got all the receipt numbers today. We (I and family) had filed at NSC on July 2; called USCIS today and IO said the data was entered in the system yesterday (Oct 29).. he also gave me and my family's receipt numbers.

    This should give all of who are waiting for Receipt Notices some hope !!

    I know its very frustrating; but be a little more patient is what I can say at this moment ..! Good things dont come easy is what I learnt from all this exercise..

    Thanks all for your inputs and support ..:p



    more...

    jennifer lopez kids. jennifer lopez kids pictures
  • jennifer lopez kids pictures


  • vin13
    03-09 12:30 PM
    I know that with H1-B, one is not supposed to run his/her own business. But how about with EAD?

    Yes, you can run a business on EAD.

    You can own a business on H1-B too. But you cannot work for it . You can invest and have someone manage the operation for you. you can take profits but not work as an employee.




    2010 girlfriend Jennifer Lopez Gets jennifer lopez kids. jennifer lopez kids gucci ad.
  • jennifer lopez kids gucci ad.


  • dpp
    12-30 09:31 AM
    What you are saying may be logically correct, but USCIS needs the proof on paper. USCIS needs I-140 approval notice to give you 3-year H1B extension. You can try without that, but not gauranteed anything. Same with I-140 applying also, they need original copy of labour approval to file I-140. USCIS has proper application rejection procedures for all this. May be they are not having proper Approval procedures, but they do have proper Rejection procedures depending on documents required to file something.

    So finally, you have to get I-140 approval notice, otherwise they won't grant 3-year H1B extension.

    I do not see any reason why uscis cannot give 3 year extension with ONLY 485 receipt and I-140 case number printout. With these, USCIS should be able to determine the priority dates and whether the person is retrogressed or not.
    An actual case would be helpful.



    more...

    jennifer lopez kids. jennifer lopez kids 2011.
  • jennifer lopez kids 2011.


  • centrum
    09-25 07:48 PM
    You might have recevied I-94 at POE when you entered in USA with H1B visa (or it may be part of your h1b approval notice) For H1b extension, you need to attach the copy of the latest I-94. I dont think you need to attach copy of passport, when you extend H1B status or I-94 with in USA.

    Yes, it was a part of my approval notice. I just looked at the I-94, and it says that the expiration is same as the H-1B visa. So I'm guessing I should have no problem to go through H-1B extension, PERM, and green card application with an expired passport as long as maintain legal status and don't leave the country, right?

    I'm glad I asked on this site first before I enrolled at a random graduate school.




    hair Jennifer Lopez#39;s Twins Max and jennifer lopez kids. jennifer lopez kids gucci ad.
  • jennifer lopez kids gucci ad.


  • namm80
    04-07 10:18 PM
    H1B extension beyond 6 yrs is possible under 2 circumstances:

    a) Labor was filed atleast 365 days before H1B expiry date - which makes you eligible for 1 year extension (NOTE: this does not depend on priority date being current/retrogressed).

    b) I-140 has been approved and priority dates are retrogressed. This makes you eligible for 3 yr extension.

    So CADude should get 1 yr extension is worst case.

    Coming back to your scenario, i don't think you neccessarily need copies of I-140/LC to get H1B xfr. If you have receipt #s of either, you attorney should be able to file H1B xfr case. I know of people who did that in my company. Take a printout of DOL/USCIS case status information if you have receipt # available. If you don't have receipt # as well, then i am afraid, you are out of luck and AC-21 is the only option.

    ok gurus here's my situation..
    1) Employer A filed my green card and I140 is approved and its been more than 180 days since 485 is filed.. no issue here... recently got my 3-year H1 extension from employer A till 2011. this extension is for 7th, 8th and 9th year... so have already crossed 6 year limit.

    2) got an offer and accepted the offer from employer B and employer A does not provide any info regaring labor or I-140...

    3) Since H1 extension is based on my green card application, to do a transfer or renewal, copies of I140 and labor is required (according to company B's lawyer)

    4) So in this case i'm forced to use EAD and company B's lawyer are evaluating if old and new job description are same or similar...

    so now my question is, is it true that transfer/renew of H1 after 6 years without the copy of I140 or labor from employer other than the one filed for your green card, not allowed? is there anything that can be done in this case?
    thanks guys..



    more...

    jennifer lopez kids. jennifer lopez children ugly.
  • jennifer lopez children ugly.


  • needhelp!
    11-09 11:14 AM
    I guess poll closes after 15 days (?)
    Thanks to all those who are helping out in different ways.




    hot feels jennifer lopez kids jennifer lopez kids. 2011 2011 jennifer lopez kids
  • 2011 2011 jennifer lopez kids


  • eb3_nepa
    04-07 05:28 PM
    Here's another parallel Idea.

    Let us try to schedule a meet with the prospective presidential Candidates (McCain, Clinton and Obama) instead to let them know our issues.

    By the time we actually get a meeting with the current president, his term may have expired. The presidential candidates, on the other hand will have some time now (not a whole lot but a little). If we squeeze some time there, we may be able to atleast get our issues out there.



    more...

    house hairstyles Jennifer Lopez _ jennifer lopez kids. jennifer lopez kids. jennifer
  • jennifer lopez kids. jennifer


  • DSLStart
    03-11 08:14 PM
    No you don't have to walk into any bank. Just visit

    https://remit.onlinesbi.com/

    Everything is self explainotary.


    Gurus,

    Can some body advise what is the best way to send money to India using SBI online?

    Do i have to have an account with SBI? NRE/NRO/Regular

    I have an account with State Bank of Bikarner and Jaipur, can i send money from my US account into SBBJ and then to SBI (parents account) ONLINE?

    I live in Colorado and hence do not have the luxury of walking into an SBI US branch.

    Any advise is appreciated.

    Thanks




    tattoo jennifer lopez kids gucci. jennifer lopez kids. jennifer lopez kids gucci ad
  • jennifer lopez kids gucci ad


  • ena23
    03-08 12:33 PM
    they got confused that he is a full time ??..pls share more light..your situation is not clear to me



    more...

    pictures jennifer lopez kids pictures jennifer lopez kids. 2010 2011 Jennifer Lopez and
  • 2010 2011 Jennifer Lopez and


  • kondur_007
    08-17 02:31 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm trying to get my SSN Done. I'm on a dependent H4 Visa and have my H1 approval .
    I visited the SSN office with My I797, State ID and Passport : SSN officer straightforwardly rejected as I dont have my EAD card.
    The Officer asked me to visit USCIS office to apply for EAD.
    Please help me with this situation..Does a H1 get an EAD and then a SSN?

    Thanks N Regards,
    Sushie


    Sounds like someone at SSN office who may not know much about immigration.
    If your I 797 came with attached I94, then you certainly can apply for SSN card. Just ask for supervisor at the SS office and talk to them.

    If your I 797 does not have attached I 94 (meaning that you are still in H4 status), then I do not know for sure what the procedure would be to apply for SS card.

    Good Luck.




    dresses 2011 2011 jennifer lopez kids jennifer lopez kids. dresses jennifer lopez kids
  • dresses jennifer lopez kids


  • lotta
    07-18 03:01 PM
    Hello guys,

    I am not planning to change my job. So, would my I-140 have an expiration date?

    Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you!

    I-140's do not have an expiration date.



    more...

    makeup jennifer lopez kids 2011. jennifer lopez kids. hairstyles Jennifer Lopez _
  • hairstyles Jennifer Lopez _


  • a_yaja
    06-26 03:31 PM
    My view is immigration intent part will not impact much. Just it is giving more power to consulate. Consulate may reject some candidates who are not having strong job offers. It is similar to F1 visa. But nowadays F1 visa rejections are very less compared to past

    I disagree. It is easier for students to get F1 because they are unsure of their future (no job, no money, what will they do without either of these) and consular officers can then accept future uncertainity as "no intent to immigrate". Replace a just graduated college student with someone who has 5 - 10 years of experience but not married or does not own property. The consular officer will immediately reject the visa.

    This is also the case with a lot of B1/ B2 visa applicants. I have seen many first time visa applicants who are parents who have had their visa rejected because they did not own a home and/ or they did not show proof of having substantial bank money.

    H1s will also have to prove this from now on. And tell me someone who has a good job and a house and kids going to school who will want to come to US on a H1.




    girlfriend jennifer lopez kids gucci ad jennifer lopez kids. Jennifer+lopez+kids+pics
  • Jennifer+lopez+kids+pics


  • EBX-Man
    04-30 02:31 PM
    Hi,
    I am lost trying to find information on this.

    Here's the situation for adding my wife to my I-485 application (we are from India). We DO have her 100% correct birth certificate we got issued last month.

    However, since the issue date on it is April 2011, our lawyer insists that we need affidavits from her parents as well (perhaps to avoid RFEs). Further the lawyer insists that the Foreign Affairs Manual for India states that these be sworn in front of a first class magistrate of India.

    When her parents went to the local court and request the first class magistrate, the court officer is demanding that we have a sealed copy of the requesting authority (USCIS) that clearly states that a first class magistrate's signature is required!

    Questions:
    (i) Is the affidavit supposed to be sworn in front of first class magistrate? Even if we have a corrected birth certificate?? Or can it be signed by an 'Executive Magistrate' or maybe even just notarized??
    (ii) If yes, did someone else face a similar issue?
    (iii) If yes, is there a USCIS document I could send to satisfy their demand?

    I did try to find a USCIS document but all it states is that ... IF the birth certificate is unavailable ... then "sworn affidavits" need to accompany non-availability certificate from a competent local government authority.

    Please advise :(

    PS: FYI, they went to the Palghar court in Maharashtra, India.


    The rule is

    If you dont have a birth certificate
    - You need affidavites from both parents

    If you have a birth certificate issued after 1 year of date of birth
    - You need affidavites from both parents

    If you have a birth certificate issued within 1 year of date of birth
    - You do not need affidavites

    Dont worry i applied for birth certificate in 2005 in india and submitted that along with affidavites from parents and the documents were accepted




    hairstyles jennifer lopez children ugly. jennifer lopez kids. dresses jennifer lopez kids
  • dresses jennifer lopez kids


  • solaris27
    05-18 08:35 AM
    I did it myself.

    Don't waste money for any lawyers .

    its very simple .




    indianabacklog
    08-06 08:22 AM
    oh sorry it was approved on october 2003 not 2002.
    In which case you had until October 2004 to apply for permanent residency. i.e. one year from approval of the I140.




    kumar1
    12-03 12:30 PM
    Thank you. Very encouraging.
    Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment