Saturday, June 25, 2011

justin timberlake 2011

images Justin Timberlake present justin timberlake 2011. justin timberlake 2011. justin
  • justin timberlake 2011. justin


  • Robert Kumar
    03-08 11:47 AM
    my brother got recently married and his wife went to stamping in kolkata and they gave 221g for h4 and 2 days later they even cancelled my brothers exiting stamped H1 and his visa.he is in IT industry

    any ideas whats next for him.
    does he need to apply for a new H1B or can any lawyer help him convince.

    Why do u think his H1B got cancelled. Pls share.




    wallpaper justin timberlake 2011. justin justin timberlake 2011. Justin Timberlake
  • Justin Timberlake


  • masti_Gai
    10-25 12:22 PM
    am waitin since May thrid week. :(
    am not gonna give them a single penny
    its almost five and half months
    lemme see how long they will take to take a decision on ma case.:confused:
    not worth spendin ma hard earned money when my PD isn't current.:rolleyes:




    justin timberlake 2011. justin timberlake 2011.
  • justin timberlake 2011.


  • sjhugoose
    February 20th, 2004, 07:39 AM
    Steven,

    Referb 1Ds at $5200 your credit card finger getting itchy?

    :D




    2011 Justin Timberlake justin timberlake 2011. Justin Timberlake revealed the
  • Justin Timberlake revealed the


  • pappu
    05-24 10:18 AM
    all new members, pls bring in more people like us to this forum.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=36

    has an email format that you can forward to your friends. Lets increase the presence on this forum.

    we only have about 4k members. However people on H1B visas every year are 65+K and retrogression affected people are more than 300K. Thus we have lot of scope for bringing more members. Remember, more numbers would also mean more weight for IV when talking to lawmakers.



    more...

    justin timberlake 2011. Justin Timberlake is the
  • Justin Timberlake is the


  • tnite
    09-12 01:35 PM
    I did tell the first CS that it was more than 90 days and to the second I/O ,I mentioned that it was July 2nd.She asked me whether the checks were cashed and I said no. Then she asked for my full name , dob and ssn and gave me the receipts info. I/O was very patient and verified my address to make sure everything was right.
    The receipts start with LIN (Nebraska)




    justin timberlake 2011. and+justin+timberlake+2011
  • and+justin+timberlake+2011


  • MAC
    March 27th, 2004, 08:47 AM
    Cool Shot Indy Bud!

    Here is my March Madness shot:

    http://member.newsguy.com/~kentucky/bb/bbpics.htm



    more...

    justin timberlake 2011. Justin+timberlake+2011+
  • Justin+timberlake+2011+


  • ajju
    03-01 12:04 PM
    Hi All,
    I used to commute across the border from Canada to work(on h1b) between 2004 and 2006. My passport was stamped just the first time and never after that.

    I've heard of this behavior at PoE especially for Mexico and Canada.. I think we need to remind and ask for stamping.. even if they say its okay...

    I landed in Canada in 2004 and came back in 2 weeks... My original I-94 had expired.. but I 'd new one on my new H1 approval.. So they gave me a new I-94.. My wife's I-94 was valid.. so she didn't get a new I-94... But her passport was stamped... May be because it was first trip...

    I agree with gokhale35 to provide evidence from CC... but if its older than a year.. most CC bills won't be available... lease copy may be possible... I think affidavit plus letter from employer may suffice.. But a lawyer would be your best bet anyways...

    Good luck... should be resolved soon.. and you'll get GC soon...
    Where's mine :-(




    2010 justin timberlake 2011. justin timberlake 2011. Justin Timberlake present
  • Justin Timberlake present


  • GKBest
    07-14 01:45 PM
    I too am surprised to see Philippines being on top of the GC Allocation when in fact only a few are applying for skilled categories in comparison to India and China. What you said about the Schedule A (nurses) now made sense.



    more...

    justin timberlake 2011. Justin+timberlake+2011+
  • Justin+timberlake+2011+


  • digital2k
    08-03 06:30 PM
    *




    hair Justin Timberlake revealed the justin timberlake 2011. justin timberlake 2011.
  • justin timberlake 2011.


  • Phat7
    10-06 08:38 AM
    Can I vote for myself? :trout:



    more...

    justin timberlake 2011. biel justin timberlake
  • biel justin timberlake


  • HOPE_GC_SOON
    07-15 10:56 AM
    Guys:

    My case is different. I have 140 approved during jan2006. PD- 11/2005 EB2,

    Again. Amendment 140 filed (((on 07/02/07 (RD) and 08/30/07 (ND) at TSC)) by the new company, which tookover our earlier company (New co.Much bigger in size).

    Now, I have original 140 approved, and Amendment still pending. PD is current, just waiting to see how it would imapact. :confused:

    Any advise from Seniors/ Gurus.. :)

    Thanks in Advance




    hot Justin Timberlake is the justin timberlake 2011. Justin Timberlake with Jessica
  • Justin Timberlake with Jessica


  • amitjoey
    03-26 11:56 AM
    I've just got all the info for setting up conference call and meeting with the lawmakers "info" kit.

    Once I've digested the contents of both, I'll be setting up a call, probably early next week. Here is the IV lawmaker kit http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=36


    Any help on this would be appreciated, since I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with info! Volunteers for meeting people with me would also be great

    I'll post to the yahoo group shortly.
    Here're the details on NC_Immigration_Voice:
    Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NC_Immigration_Voice
    Group email address: NC_Immigration_Voice@yahoogroups.com

    It is our time to seize the reigns and kick start some momentum

    Thanks Franklin, I got your PM. I am ready to get involved. Please PM me the documents.



    more...

    house Justin Timberlake Takes Mom to justin timberlake 2011. Justin Timberlake invited
  • Justin Timberlake invited


  • Gigantic697
    10-20 02:43 PM
    Anyone guys...?

    I've to decide fast what to do....get the H4 stamped from India or do the COS from US. If we go to India and get the H4 stamping there is a chance that the consulate people might ask about H1 and if they found that my wife was out of status they might bar her from entering US.

    let me know if anyone has the same case or gone through this.

    Thanks




    tattoo and+justin+timberlake+2011 justin timberlake 2011. Justin Timberlake – American
  • Justin Timberlake – American


  • mzafar125
    08-16 05:24 PM
    Hi,
    When did you file the I 485 and EAd application for your wife..what ws your PD?
    Thanks

    We applied for I-485 in June 2007, our priority date is 10/2002. We applied for EAD after we submitted our I-485 application. The EAD was filed on Jul 25 and it was approved today. I guess the higher fees have improved USCIS's efficiency. I was expecting it to take a few months at least. Good luck to you lot.



    more...

    pictures Justin+timberlake+2011+ justin timberlake 2011. she and Justin Timberlake
  • she and Justin Timberlake


  • mayurcreation
    01-13 01:37 PM
    Thanks Raj for your reply.

    - Can I file (EB2) I-140 amendment and ask USCIS for transferring EB3 PD to EB2 by providing EB3 I-140 receipt?

    - Can I file my 485 with pending answer on I-140 amendment?




    dresses Justin Timberlake with Jessica justin timberlake 2011. justin timberlake 2011
  • justin timberlake 2011


  • baburob2
    07-02 10:34 AM
    based on my knowledge you could file I-824 (correction to make adjustment of status to CP or viceversa) or you could file for new I-140 opting for Consular processing. You don't have to work till the end of the GC process in US. If the employer is willing to sponsor you GC and upon approval offer you the job described in GC petition(ie at US) then you should be fine. Hence if you employer is ok with that you could move to Canada without any issues and your GC im US will still be ok. AOS(Adjustment of Status) is only possible if you are staying within US and hence if you move to Canada you can't do AOS.



    more...

    makeup Justin+timberlake+2011+ justin timberlake 2011. Justin Timberlake Takes Mom to
  • Justin Timberlake Takes Mom to


  • Dhundhun
    08-13 12:27 AM
    Michael Phelps breaks all time Olympics World Gold Record. Congratulations !!!

    http://www.nbcolympics.com/newscenter/news/newsid=205871.html#phelps+sets+olympic+gold+standa rd

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Phelps

    More golds expected.

    (IVans, I got NINE RED dots for this so far)




    girlfriend Justin Timberlake – American justin timberlake 2011. justin timberlake 2011
  • justin timberlake 2011


  • rpulipati
    10-05 03:11 PM
    I had similar situation in labor process. The new company attorney mentioned me to do an amendment for labor processing, however I was reluctant and did not continue with it. An year later on pending labor, I received RFE: something like unable to find company. Attorney then sent the company acquisition details. Months later labor got approved.

    Talk to your attorney.




    hairstyles biel justin timberlake justin timberlake 2011. justin timberlake 2011 oscars.
  • justin timberlake 2011 oscars.


  • jkays94
    05-30 10:10 PM
    Keep in mind the consequences of the new bill. Any I-140s filed after May 21 (or 15 depends where you are reading) will be invalidated. If I was you and my PD is current, I would take the risk and hang in there, get I-485 filed and bite the bullet for 6 months or 1 year (again depending on how the bill turns out)




    go_guy123
    10-05 11:43 AM
    Its probably a planned leak by the Obama Administration to the press to placate the hispanic lobby. Just chill... nothing's gonna happen.

    Most likely....they are trying to play both side of the vote politics. That way they can say we tried earnestly but didn't happen because of republican opposition.
    On the other hand they can avoid annoying center and independent voters.




    HV000
    01-15 12:51 PM
    $1000 is a lot for Premium Processing and VSC is profiting a lot from this. They are running a business for sure....
    Its only extensions which are a long time.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment