Friday, June 10, 2011

mac osx wallpapers

images Mac OS X Wallpaper mac osx wallpapers. Wallpapers / Mac Os X
  • Wallpapers / Mac Os X


  • vactorboy29
    02-21 11:06 AM
    My son's PIO card and my renewed passport were arrived in less than two weeks time.
    Applications were put in at Chicago consulate on 24 Jan in person. We had received my renewed passport and PIO card in mail on 06 Feb.

    I would give five star feed back to Chicago consulate people.




    wallpaper Wallpapers / Mac Os X mac osx wallpapers. Aqua Mac Os X wallpaper
  • Aqua Mac Os X wallpaper


  • rcr_bulk
    08-28 03:28 PM
    Admin Dudes,

    I contributed $600 dollars so far and i have no access to Donor Forums. Please fix this.

    Thanks

    You contributed 600:confused: for what?




    mac osx wallpapers. Mac OS X Wallpaper
  • Mac OS X Wallpaper


  • EndlessWait
    09-08 12:02 PM
    so why complain.. ofcourse just kidding! , no pun intended




    2011 Aqua Mac Os X wallpaper mac osx wallpapers. Mac OS X
  • Mac OS X


  • optimist578
    04-30 10:43 AM
    You are there for a long wait..mine was filed in dec and still pending.

    My receipt date was 1st Dec and I got approval notice on April 25th.



    more...

    mac osx wallpapers. Mac OS X. iPhone Wallpaper id
  • Mac OS X. iPhone Wallpaper id


  • eastindia
    05-14 04:15 PM
    It is time to pass the DREAM Act.




    mac osx wallpapers. Mac Os X Wallpaper. wallpaper
  • Mac Os X Wallpaper. wallpaper


  • kirupa
    01-02 12:56 AM
    Oh, I wasn't planning on banning any AS1 projects. I don't really care which version of AS people use. Sen could probably use AS4 if he wanted to!

    I was just curious to know if our canadian friend was thinking of using AS1.

    :P



    more...

    mac osx wallpapers. mac os x Snow Leopard
  • mac os x Snow Leopard


  • aadimanav
    12-20 07:08 PM
    Nonsense.
    ...........her case got approved in mistake and doesnt want to draw attention to that fact. So she is trying to divert attention by saying "oh, we got our GC by expedite request, but I wont tell you what the expedite request was"........ problems.

    If someone "doesn't want to draw attention" then why would (s)he login to and mention the Approval Date?




    2010 Mac OS X Wallpaper mac osx wallpapers. Mac OS X Wallpaper
  • Mac OS X Wallpaper


  • roseball
    08-01 10:45 PM
    The online system shows the date the case was entered into the system and it doesnt reflect the actual physical receipt date.....Receipt date box on the I-797 receipt notice will be the actual receipt date....For majority of cases, the online case status date is the actual notice date and/or the date the case was entered into the system....



    more...

    mac osx wallpapers. mac os x wallpaper. mac os x
  • mac os x wallpaper. mac os x


  • lostinbeta
    10-21 01:35 AM
    Wow, very interesting. I have never heard of that before.

    Well where I was thinking falls in those rules, according to that grid, it was #2.

    Like I said though, put it where you want... don't mind me...just blurting stuff out.




    hair Mac OS X mac osx wallpapers. Mac OS X Wallpapers
  • Mac OS X Wallpapers


  • shreekhand
    12-08 10:53 PM
    Good info Bpositive...

    LPR coz you didn't present the card. Henceforth... when you re-enter using your physical GC, they will write ARC on the immigration stamp, that is, Alien Resident Card.



    more...

    mac osx wallpapers. MAC OS X Aurora HD Wallpaper
  • MAC OS X Aurora HD Wallpaper


  • gc4me
    04-23 10:13 AM
    This email is useless as nowhere in the email the alien's name is mentioned.
    In USCIS website you only have the option to add a case with the receipt number. They don't verify whether this case belongs to you or not.
    If your company/attorney gives you a receipt # that belongs to another person�s I-140 application, still you will get this email.

    The only option you have is to request for a copy of I-140 using G-639 form under FOIA.



    If you subscribe on USCIS website you will get email indicating and saying like:
    The following is the latest information on your case status

    Receipt Number:XXXXXX (i maksed it to hide my info)

    Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

    Current Status:

    This case has been approved. On June 12, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

    National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

    *The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    Sincerely,


    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)




    hot Mac OS X. iPhone Wallpaper id mac osx wallpapers. Wallpapers / Mac Os X
  • Wallpapers / Mac Os X


  • ashkam
    07-24 08:27 AM
    If the new company has a "succession of interest" clause in its take over, basically where it "succeeds to the interests and conditions of the previous company", including it's immigration interests such as your employment based immigrant visa application, you should be able to continue with your application. I guess you would have to include a "succession of interest" document with your application.

    I had to do the same thing with my company when it was taken over. However, this happened during labor certification stage so I dont know if it would be different for I-485. Please c nsult with an attorney though, maybe even three or four different ones and give them the exact details of the takeover.



    more...

    house mac osx wallpapers. mac os x wallpapers. mac os x wallpapers. SwiftLives mac osx wallpapers. Mac OS X
  • Mac OS X


  • vin13
    05-21 04:43 PM
    Aha! He may have tricked you. He could have said you will get your GC by July. But did not mention the year.:D




    tattoo Mac Os X Wallpaper. wallpaper mac osx wallpapers. one part of Mac OS X Snow
  • one part of Mac OS X Snow


  • reddymjm
    08-19 01:18 PM
    As there might be people who will be adding spoues or filing new 485 applications. This will help.



    more...

    pictures mac os x Snow Leopard mac osx wallpapers. wallpaper mac os x.
  • wallpaper mac os x.


  • snathan
    06-05 02:08 PM
    My labour got approved on May 23rd .

    Is it possible to switch company and use this labour whihc got approved by this company?

    Thanks for all your support and sharing for knowledge.

    If only Labour is approved and you change employer, you will lose it and have to start from the scrach. Only if your I-140 is approved and its more than six months, you can use the PD.




    dresses Wallpapers / Mac Os X mac osx wallpapers. wallpaper mac os x.
  • wallpaper mac os x.


  • coolpal
    03-27 12:33 PM
    Hi,

    I have posted a couple of times regarding my earlier situation in other threads, but I decided to create a new thread since I haven't seen a similar case before. Here's my situation:

    I was working for company A (consulting firm) on h1B since Oct 2005 and also have an approved Labor and 140 from A. I have applied for 485 in Jul 2007, and have valid EADs and APs (and extensions), but I wanted to maintain h1b status, since I have only used 3 years so far and I am the primary applicant, and my wife gave up her approved labor and h1b to work on EAD she got as a secondary applicant to my 485... so I really wanted to stay on H1B for that "Just in case" situation... I know I am paranoid ;)
    So I applied for h1 extension in June 2008 with company A, but it was pending forever... contacted USCIS once in Nov 2008, but nothing happened... I got suspicious of the company's record since I was told that comp-A was under review by USCIS for excessive h1 usage, so I decided to transfer my h1b to Company B in Dec 2008 and invoked AC21 (sent the letter)... my original h1b has expired by then and so did my I-94, but since my h1 extension was still pending, I was told it would be ok.

    In jan, USCIS sent an RFE for my transfer case requesting for various things like all my W2s since I started my h1b, EVLs from my client and Vendor, contracts between Client, Vendor and my Employer (B) etc., we also included my Paystubs for the last 6+ months and also for all of 2006 etc., and responded to the RFE in Feb, and it was again pending till mid March, when USCIS sent a similar RFE for my original extension case to company A. I no longer work with them, so I expect them to revoke my h1 petition.. so just to be safe, I applied for premium processing for my h1 transfer on Mar 13th and I got a second RFE on 3/19, which we got this week. This time USCIS sent something like this...

    What is the status of your original h1 extension? (I thought they would know ;)), and since your I-94 has expired, we might have to transfer your case for Consular processing.. if we decide to do so, what is your choice for the consulate?

    My lawyer said, they'll respond to the RFE explaining the current status, and also try to explain that I was in status all the time and request for COS instead of Consular Processing, but she says we have to let them know of the consulate in case they decide to transfer it over... and recommends that I chose Chennai (since company B is registered as BEP at Chennai).. she also said, since I have a valid EAD, I can choose to work on EAD if they decide to transfer my case to CP... and when I am ready to travel, I can go to Chennai to get my visa stamped and come back in H1b.
    Is it true that I could do something like that? I thought once I use EAD, there's no going back. Someone please shed some light on this.

    I have come to US for Masters and have worked on CPT and OPT for about 1.5 years before I got onto H1B. I was always paid well more than the LCA wage, and am currently being paid more than my approved labor wage. I have no problem in proving my legal status here, but as you can understand, I am worried and paranoid to go for stamping in these difficult times.. I am afraid they might come up with some reason to deny my entry/visa like 'there are so many citizens without job' etc.,

    Any productive feedback is highly appreciated...

    pal :)



    more...

    makeup mac os x wallpaper. mac os x mac osx wallpapers. mac osx wallpapers. mac os x wallpapers. mac os x wallpapers. SwiftLives
  • mac osx wallpapers. mac os x wallpapers. mac os x wallpapers. SwiftLives


  • gapala
    03-27 06:52 PM
    Immigration is not a popular topic at these times...
    Guys watch this video.. Where is the promised transparency? imagine what could happen if this goes through...
    US Government is going to access your PC.. up next? Are they going to scan through underwear?

    Why is that so called independent and powerful US media mum on this issue?

    http://video.google.com/?hl=en&tab=nv




    girlfriend one part of Mac OS X Snow mac osx wallpapers. Leopard, Mac, OS X
  • Leopard, Mac, OS X


  • diesel
    03-01 09:29 AM
    Now they are saying 17 months (until 9/30/2007)

    Is a year 10 months? What kind of math is this? :confused:




    hairstyles MAC OS X Aurora HD Wallpaper mac osx wallpapers. wallpapers mac os x.
  • wallpapers mac os x.


  • katrina
    05-31 01:05 PM
    You should look at it from the point of view of the immigration officer, that person was 50% immigrant and because of that needs to apply for a Green Card, on the mean time one visit a year for less than 90 days or one visit every two years for 6 months will make them a 25% of the time or less resident of USA, which doesn't raise any flag, you have to put yourself in the shoes of the immigration officer.


    Yup and for that reason people try to sponsor their family and their relative (sister and brother ) for Green Card. Because whenever you try to follow the system they try to make hard on you. When you try honest way telling the truth that you just want to visit your friends or family here they suspect you want to immigrate here. Older people from other country tend not to come over here and stay cause they will fully depend on their kid to get around
    in unfamiliar place but I guess the immigration officer don't think like that.




    rkotamurthy
    09-30 08:10 PM
    bump ^^^^




    satishku_2000
    06-08 01:01 AM
    well the status quo isn't that bad, is it? Gradually, retrogression will reduce. Now that there is no labor sub, there will be roughly a FIFO system. Plus, no increase in H1B should help the future --- as far as retorgression is concerned. another big plus is that current H1B system is intact. This bill would have driven thousands out of H1B status.

    So I say: CIR, RUST in PEACE.

    rimzhim , Totally agree with ya ...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment