Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Toyota Verso T2

images Toyota Corolla Verso 2.2 D-4D Toyota Verso T2. Next. Toyota
  • Next. Toyota

• mohitb272
    11-06 11:54 AM
    Hi,

did u gout ur receipt notice. I am still wating on my receipt. I called USCIS yesterday still not there in the system.

Please let me know if u got ur receipt number.
    any one else who are wating on receipt number who filed I-485 on july 2nd.

Did your checks get encashed?

wallpaper Next. Toyota Toyota Verso T2. Used Toyota Corolla Verso T2
  • Used Toyota Corolla Verso T2

• Berkeleybee
    03-31 06:00 PM
    Thank you Jkays and Cpolisetti for bringing this to our attention.

I just sent Mitra an email.

best,
    Berkeleybee

Toyota Verso T2. Toyota Corolla Verso D-4D T2 7
  • Toyota Corolla Verso D-4D T2 7

• indyanguy
    01-13 09:40 AM
    We received the RFE letter on my pending I-140.

I am not sure what they are looking for. We had submitted letters of experience prior to Dec 2004 that added up to 1 year. Basically, I worked with 2 companies during that time.

Initially I had sent:
    a. 1 letter from Company A
    States my title, skills dates
    b. 2 letters from Company B.
    1 generic letter from HR stating dates, no skills
    1 letter from colleague stating title, skills, dates

Here's the RFE details. The lawyer is not sure what to do. He says we will simply resend the letters. I don't know if that's a good idea. Can anyone please help?

=====
    Submit evidence the beneficiary obtained the required one year experience in the job offerred, or in software consulting, software development, or a closely related field before December 25, 2004. Evidence of experience must be in the form of letters from current or former employers giving the name, address and the title of the employer and a description of the experience of the beneficiary including specific dates of employment or duties.

Please note that the petitioners statement of the beneficiarys prior employment is insufficient evidence. A letter of reference must be written by the employer from whom the beneficiary was employed and obtained experience in the job offered prior to December 25, 2004. Such references must be submitted to cover twelve months.
    ====

2011 Used Toyota Corolla Verso T2 Toyota Verso T2. Used Toyota Verso T2 2010
  • Used Toyota Verso T2 2010

• rghrdr777
    10-27 11:15 AM
    I got the same response about AP (same RD), approved Oct 17, not received yet.

Please let us know if you receive it. Good luck.

My lawyer received our AP's yesterday. They sent me a photocopy. Even though the TSC IO said that my application was approved on 10/17/2007, the travel document has a date of 10/11/2007. Good luck to you.

TSC (Sent to NSC. Got transferred to TSC)
    RD: 06/25/2007
    ND: 08/01/2007
    EAD Self Card Received: 08/23
    EAD Spouse Card Received: 08/25
    FP done for myself and Spouse: 09/06
    Name check initiated on 08/09/2007 and is pending
    AP: Approved 10/11/2007 received by attorney: 10/27/2007
    GC: Waiting

more...

Toyota Verso T2. Used Toyota Corolla Verso cars
  • Used Toyota Corolla Verso cars

• Steve555
    01-31 08:38 PM
    Hi,

Does anyone know any person who got atleast one H1 approved by filing more than one H1 Applications through multiple employers?

Many Thanks,
    Steve

Toyota Verso T2. Toyota Verso 1.6 V-matic T2
  • Toyota Verso 1.6 V-matic T2

• milind70
    04-07 05:44 PM
    I drove to Canada for H1-visa stamp renewal a few weeks ago and was surprised that Canada Immigration did not ask for my I-94 at point of entry.
    I asked the immigration officer if they should take my I-94 but they declined saying it wasn't necessary and that I'd get an I-94 when coming back into the U.S, which is exactly what happened so perhaps this is perfectly normal.
    I am not worrying about it at all.

I think when travel to with North America(Canada & Mexico) you need not submit you current I 94 if you are going to reneter within 30 days of your exit.

more...

Toyota Verso T2. Toyota Verso VERSO 1.6 T2
  • Toyota Verso VERSO 1.6 T2

• chennaigc
    11-21 04:27 PM
    I have one question . What about the I-94 which comes with I-797 ? Can we use this as replacement?

2010 Toyota Corolla Verso D-4D T2 7 Toyota Verso T2. Toyota Corolla Verso 2.2 D-4D
  • Toyota Corolla Verso 2.2 D-4D

• northstar
    07-18 01:11 AM
    I dont think this should be our priority, his reporting is mostly based on illegal immigration, he does talk about H1B visa sometimes and has reported some incorrect facts, but again his focus is more towards cleaning up the H1B visa system so that things are transparent rather than stopping it altogether.

more...

Toyota Verso T2. TOYOTA COROLLA VERSO 2.2 D-4D
  • TOYOTA COROLLA VERSO 2.2 D-4D

• Rb_newsletter
    12-15 06:03 PM
    Why did you submit pay stubs for 2+ years? Is it not enough if we submit for last 3 or 6 months?

4) Can I see your Paystubs?
    A) Gave him all the paystubs since May 2007.
    5) Why are the amounts different in paystubs?
    A) Base salary is same, but bonus component varies every pay cycle. Also, my employer had switched to a different payroll company and since then they are running the payroll weekly.

hair Used Toyota Verso T2 2010 Toyota Verso T2. Toyota Corolla Verso T2 D-4d,
  • Toyota Corolla Verso T2 D-4d,

• Kapils573
    06-15 03:11 PM
    I believe it is the number which is assigned to you when your I-140 is approved. It is mentioned on your I -140 approval notice. and it is used to fill your AR-11 form

more...

Toyota Verso T2. Used Toyota Corolla Verso T2 Vvt-i MPV at Bell Lane Car Centre
  • Used Toyota Corolla Verso T2 Vvt-i MPV at Bell Lane Car Centre

• roseball
    04-03 09:13 AM
    You can get a 3 yr extension. However, if you happen to go for stamping, I would advise to get it done in your new PP, if possible. Depending on which Indian Embassy's jurisdiction you fall under, you can apply for PP renewal within 1 year to 6 months of your PP expiry. Note that the renewal process might take anywhere between 4 - 8 weeks.

hot Used Toyota Corolla Verso cars Toyota Verso T2. Used Toyota Corolla Verso T2 1.6 VVT-i MPV at Dorchester Collection
  • Used Toyota Corolla Verso T2 1.6 VVT-i MPV at Dorchester Collection

• nutakksa
    08-20 07:38 PM
    Did any body received FP notices from TSC recently. Looks like TSC has become slow for TSC direct fillings.

more...

house Toyota Verso (2010). T2 Toyota Verso T2. Used Toyota Corolla Verso T2 1.6 VVT-i MPV at Dorchester Collection
  • Used Toyota Corolla Verso T2 1.6 VVT-i MPV at Dorchester Collection

• sixburgh
    06-28 04:09 PM
    Why did they allow me (my lawyer) to renew H1 status then?
    Lawyer just received the h1 approval, you know?
    And I too received my wife's H4.

tattoo Toyota Verso 1.6 V-matic T2 Toyota Verso T2. Next. Toyota
  • Next. Toyota

• X-Wing
    05-15 04:33 PM
    To Bindas74,

Did the e-file process ask you to pay the biometric fee? I ask because my attorney informed me this afternoon that I do not need to pay a biometric fee, or send in a G-325A form, when sending in my EAD/AP renewal. Do please let me know if this is not the case.

On the Advance Parole justification, I would put in a note stating that I maintain close ties with my family in <country here> and travel frequently to see them. Additionally, state that you wish to travel abroad on vacation on multiple occasions through the year, and request them to grant you an Advance Parole for these reasons. This document request seems to be in lieu of the covering letter that's usually sent with an AP request. I'm sure they don't need you to send them ticket receipts.

Thanks,

more...

pictures Toyota Verso VERSO 1.6 T2 Toyota Verso T2. TOYOTA COROLLA VERSO VVT-I T2
  • TOYOTA COROLLA VERSO VVT-I T2

• same_old_guy
    08-16 03:11 PM
    1) The company has to send a letter to USCIS to withdraw the I-129.
    2) It can withdraw at any time before or after approval. In fact it wont matter to you if you never work for the company.
    3) If USCIS rejects it, as in not selected in lottery, you will get back USCIS fee. If you withdraw it there is no refund. In any case, you dont get back lawyer's fee.
    4) Withdraw can be done anytime.
    5) No form. The company has to send a letter in letterhead stating the receipt number, asking to revoke the application.
    6) I dont think USCIS sends any confirmation if H1 is revoked by employer. In any case of H1, you dont have to worry so much. It's all responsibility of the company. It's perfectly valid to have more than 1 H1 at any time.

dresses Used Toyota Corolla Verso T2 1.6 VVT-i MPV at Dorchester Collection Toyota Verso T2. Used Toyota Corolla 1.8 Verso
  • Used Toyota Corolla 1.8 Verso

• Ann Ruben
    07-06 06:04 PM
    Hi Raj,
    "as long as the new company can provide me a future job offer, when the PD is current the GC can be approved."

Well, not exactly. The above statement is true only as long as you do not abandon your AOS application. To make sure that USCIS does not find that you have abandoned your AOS application you should maintain the validity of your Advance Parole if at all possible. Alternatively, if you maintain a current H-1 visa for the new employer, there is a reasonable argument (but not a guarantee) that, despite your absence abroad, you have not abandoned your AOS application. Finally, if after working overseas for the new company for at least one year, the company successfully files an EB-1 I-140 petition for you, you (and your family) can immigrate via Consular Processing in the EB-1 preference category using your old EB-3 priority date if necessary.

Should I transfer my H1B with the new company, or it's not required? My job offer will be from the Indian company, and not the US company.

If you maintain your Advance Parole validity, an H-1 transfer to the new company would not be necessary.

"In case of business travel, until the PD is current, if I don't have AP renewed which visa should I travel on? As I won't be paid directly from the US counterpart of the company, I am not sure if I can travel using H1 for short time.
    Could traveling on B1 visa consider it as abandonment of GC process?"

You raise an important point. Travelling on a B-1 visa would certainly be considered an abandonment of your AOS application. Similarly, if you are found not to be "employed" by a US company because you are not on the US payroll, you would not be entitled to enter in H-1 status.

Ann

more...

makeup TOYOTA COROLLA VERSO 2.2 D-4D Toyota Verso T2. Toyota Verso (2010). T2
  • Toyota Verso (2010). T2

• MannyD
    10-25 01:19 PM
    should be valid preferably until you get your new I140 approved.

Wanted to seek clarification: When you say "valid" do you mean past employer doesn't withdraw the 140 petition / substitute the LC? Or does 140 have a "valid till" date?

And I note that someone mentioned we can go for any EB category in the new company. Can we also port the PD for any other job profile or should the job profile (as in approved LC/140) be matching in the new job?

Thanks!

girlfriend Next. Toyota Toyota Verso T2. Toyota Corolla Verso VVT-i T2
  • Toyota Corolla Verso VVT-i T2

• GCVictim
    08-28 05:02 PM
    I am also in the same boat. Me and wife applied (efile) same time. Mine EAD has approved. For her still pending. Both APs also pending.

RN: 26-june-2008
    FP: 17-Jul-08
    My EAD Approved Date: 26-Aug-2008

hairstyles Used Toyota Corolla Verso T2 Vvt-i MPV at Bell Lane Car Centre Toyota Verso T2. Toyota Corolla Verso D-4d T2
  • Toyota Corolla Verso D-4d T2

• ronhira
    09-18 06:04 PM
    its not 800,000 its around 190,000 for all EB1,2,3
    look at here May 2010 data
    USCIS - Previous Pending Employment-Based I-485 Inventory (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=16551543455e5210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=16551543455e5210VgnVCM100000082ca60a RCRD)

that is the part of the problem...... uscis has never provided correct and complete size of the backlog..... if backlog size were to be 190,000 then the dates should get current in all of the eb1, eb2 and eb3 categories in around 1 year.... how many here expect the dates to be current for all categories in around 1 year? probably close to zero.... nevertheless, most people think that the size of the backlog is equal to the number of applicants ahead of them..... which is to say that those ahead in line for each one of us is the cause of the backlog and not part of the backlog.... and those behind us do not deserve to be counted with us..... perhaps they should just wait period...... this is the formula most people here seem to use to derive at the size of the backlog.... hence difference versions and different numbers for the size of the backlog.....

file485
    09-27 11:16 AM
    this is a hot topic right now..!!

many of us who filed our labor right in the age-old days, atleast me,had no idea of EB2/3 category and it will affect our life so drastically. The paralegal/attnys just filed it(at that point of time just filing the LC was crucial..)

anyway,for retaining the old EB3 PD for the later EB2 date..should the salaries match..?? obviuosly, they wouldnt...?? then how will this be doable..

In no way,this situation can be treated as a substituted labor...

So may I take it from this thread, bottom line that we cant do it..

gbof
    08-01 08:31 PM
    Thank you for your valuable input.
    So in other words, visa numbers for the entire family are NOT assigned right away with the family if one has to go for an interview. The worst part was that the interview was due to a missing medical which was filed by us but misplaced by USCIS.

Re. 8 C.RR. Sec. 205.1(a)(3)(i)(C) is for Family based visa, hers is EB based (piggy backing on mine) Does this mean I should really consider filing a 130 to convert to family based?

Congressman can't help in ending this "humanitarian" trauma while I am still alive?

You seem o be enormously worried. Everyone knows dealing with uscis is a torture of a different kind. I will say Just relax and have good faith.

God Bless Our Family

No comments:

Post a Comment